Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Writting
It is weird how writting is kind of like putting a part of your soul down on paper. For me writting just kind of flows out, as I think about something. It can be something like blogging, writting a poem, or even writting a technical document. One weird thing is that I can't repeat it. Writting a particular thing is a unique. I'll never write it the same way twice. I think about this because I don't write on paper, but on a computer. And computers crash.

I've written a document, sometimes hacked a program, or just written a blog entry. If I lose it (didn't save often enough and the program crashes, program gets deleted and I can't restore it), I can recreate the general idea... but not the same words. Not the exact same emotion. It was something I was feeling at that exact time.

I just thought of this because I've written something in blogger before and accidently hit a wrong button and had it just disappear. Forever. Never to be seen again. I can try and recreate it, and again - maybe it has the same feel, but it isn't the same thing. There for a few seconds, when I saved the last post, the screen went blank (like it always does)... and I thought "Oh man... did I hit the right button?", and then it repainted and there was the entry.

Hopefully my whole day won't be like this. I'm thinking 45 is kind of strange. ;-)

No comments: