Thursday, December 04, 2003

Yum
Last night for dinner I made:
I wanted to grill some pork chops I had bought the night before, and I didn't want to do plain BBQ sauce... so decided a soy/five spice/lemon grass marinade would be kind of cool. The terriyaki sauce just made it simple (then added the other seasonings.

And cause I was running late and knew it would take some time to marinade/grill, I decided to make some Shrimp Cocktail to hold us over... and then say the limes, thought about cervichie... and the avacdos were on sale... so that is how that came about. :-)

And had to make a "normal" salad for Tina. She wasn't feeling great, having gone through some surgery Tuesday. But she thought the chops were really good... which just shows how much her tastes have changed. Now eating Vietnamese and Asian food all the time. :-)

No comments: