Monday, August 02, 2004

VanHalen RAWKS

Great show last night at the Pepsi Center. Loud, driving, typical VanHalen. Although they are getting older (aren't we all), you couldn't really tell it. They still rock as hard as ever... maybe even harder. It was awesome. And Wolfgang came out and played a solo with Eddie. Very cool. :) He looks to be about 15 or so. I can just hear him asking Valarie, "Ah come on mom. Let me go on tour with Dad." ;)

The show ended at 10:45, so it was a long one. I was suprised at home much DLR-era music they did.

Went with Tif, Jaime, and my Mom and Dad. And we all enjoyed it. VanHalen, a band for all ages... ;-)

The girls loved it. And they thought each member of the band was so talented. I can't say enough, so I'll just leave it at each one of them is incredible at what they do... just as much as any time I've seen them before, and this is at least the fourth time, maybe 5th. Assuming they tour again, I'd definately see them.

No comments: