Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Technology, its a cool thing
So I'm at work... reading the BBS, looking for some stuff on the WikiWikiWeb, and running CxxTest to test out the code I'm working on. Because there is some compile time when I'm just sitting here, I'm also following some stuff that is going on, on irc. A co-worker posts a quote about American Airlines. I think, "Hmm... that's interesting, I should blog it."
I've got Mozilla up, and BlogWeaver. I go to GoogleNews, type in American Airlines, follow a few links. At the same time I'm updating my tests, compiling, seeing how things are going. I turn around, quickly read the article, grab the url and pop it into my blog.
I'm coding, testing, following some conversations at work and updating my blog, all at the "same" time. Pretty cool stuff.

No comments: