Friday, August 15, 2003

Busy, busy
Been pretty busy lately. Not 24 hours a day... but busy enough that I'm not blogging much (as you've noticed). I've got two projects wrapping up at work, so if I'm not busy with one, I'm working on the other. But they are both cool, so that is good.

Jaime just blogged some stuff, which is cool. As she said, Erika is spending the week with us. She's a great "kid" so that will be great.

Other than that... I'm just keeping plenty busy with work, home and church. Some cool youth worship stuff going on, but I'll probably blog that later.

Heather is home! Still haven't seen her, as she has plenty of committments at her home church, but she should be down next weekend (hopefully) or maybe she'll come down and we'll do lunch.

I'm sitting here waiting for a build to finish so I can see if I just fixed a defect or not... Well... it seems to be taking a while so I guess I'll go write some documentation while I'm waiting.

No comments: