Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Batching it

I'm home along, unless Jaimer comes over to hang out and watch TiVo. So... this means amoung other things that I'm not getting much sleep, and I'm eating whatever I want.

Last night it was "Philly Cheese Steak Saugsage Tacos". :) Yum.

And this morning I'm sitting in the living room, working, and Arthur is chatting up a storm. He cracks me up. Usually he just contact calls and says a few things... but he is talking non-stop. Most of it I can't understand. Kind of like having a little kid sitting in the room, talking away in a language you can't understand. But he did the clearest "Whatcha doing?" that I'ver heard so far. He is so cute. :)

And sometimes I'll say "What?" And he'll repeat the same phrase, like "duh... what did you think I said?" ;)

Ok.... back to work.

No comments: