Saturday, November 11, 2006

coincidence

On Dilbert's blog today, Scott Adam's asked "Whats the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?"

When I was at the University of Michigan, I was involved in the work study program. Basically making a small amount of money and getting some "real world" computer science experience. I had worked there for about a year when my boss left and we hired a new boss. She had gone to the UofM and was now living in Ann Arbor looking for a job. Her name was Melinda (I think - its been a long time) Goosey.

Me: Huh. I went to high school with a guy named Bret Goosey.
Her: He's my cousin!

Wow... Ann Arbor Michigan and I end up working with the cousin of somebody I went to high school with in a small town (Big Timber) in MT. What are the odds?

No comments: