Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Although Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip has been dogged in some christian press, I find it very entertaining and well written, and actually think that Harriet Hayes' character gives some balance to Christians that might not otherwise been seen in most shows today.

In any case, there was a rumor that it was being cancelled, which bummed out Jaime, Michael and I, because it is one of our favorite shows. The post on Wikipedia claims that this is untrue and that NBC has picked it up for the entire season (22 shows) even though its ratings are down. They are retaining it because:

Studio 60 has consistently delivered some of the highest audience concentrations among all primetime network series in such key upscale categories as adults 18-49 living in homes with $75,000-plus and $100,000-plus incomes and in homes where the head of household has four or more years of college.


Excellent :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of your favorite shows??
Hummm ... I'll have to give it another chance I guess, since I do value your opinion.
Maybe I judged it too quickly ..it had nothing to do w/ the "christian attitude" tho ..