Monday, December 16, 2002

She's cute
Had the Church Staff Christmas party yesterday. Last two years Brent and Leslie have had it at their house and I've helped cook. So, rather than actually being down chatting with folks, etc., I'm usually cooking. Which is cool with me. Its always very fun. Leslie has some great recipes. Anyway, been a long week at the church and Tina was really looking forward to this. She is downstairs laughing and having a good time. Jaime has been running food down to everyone, but I figured I'd take a plate down, just to say hi to folks. I'm about to head back upstairs and Tina says:

Her: What are you eating under there?
Me: What? That made no sense... but I've been having some trouble hearing, must have heard it wrong.
Her: What are you eating under there?
Me: WHAT? That makes no sense...
Her: What... are... you... eating under there?
Me: What am I eating UNDER WHERE?
Everyone cracks up, and she starts giggiling.

Flashing back to elementry school, I just shake my head and head back upstairs.

She's so cute. :-)

No comments: