Monday, December 23, 2002

Snowing
Its snowing here... which has everyone excited because now we'll have a white Christmas.

Not to be a Scrooge or anything... but I'm not always sure I see the thrill in it. Yeah, it is cool to have snow at Christmas... it does kind of make it feel more like Christmas. The whole "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" thing. But... you have to shovel snow, the kids are driving in so Tina is worried about them, I'm out driving around and there are accidents - cause it hasn't snowed much this year so people have forgotten how to drive in it. I've still got last minute shopping to do (both food and presents). Personally, I don't think it is Christmas if I'm not out shopping on Christmas eve, or at the very latest the day before that! So... accidents, slow driving, etc. Is this really worth getting excited about?

Well I guess the grin on Jaime's face makes it worth it. :-) She just loves the snow at Christmas time!

No comments: