Thursday, December 19, 2002

Worship w/ the imago dei 2002 band
The Imago Dei 2002 band is getting together at NCF on the 31st to do worship for an all night event. This should rock. I am so looking foward to playing with everyone again! John called me about a week ago and I've been seeing if it will work out (prior committments, etc.) and as of this morning its a go. I'm so psyched!
  • 9 PM - start, food, hang out, etc.
  • 11 PM - worship for 2 hours. YEAH!
  • 1:00 AM - games, etc.
  • 8:00 AM - everyone goes home
I'm thinking I'll be breaking down at 1:00, loading up and heading home... but you never know. Probably not going to do the whole "hang out all night thing", but I'll probably be taking Jaime and maybe some other teens from Fusion, so it just depends on what they want to do.

Like I said... this should ROCK.

No comments: