Thursday, January 30, 2003

1/2 a pound makes all the difference
I usually just delete SPAM w/o even reading it. I've been getting a lot of "lose 22 lbs in " mail. But today I got "lose 22.5lbs in 3 weeks." Wow... an extra .5 lb... I just had to open it and check it out.

OK... so I really just deleted it. Do they really think the extra *.5* lbs is going to grab someone's attention?

Speaking of SPAM... CO has a great No-Call list. Are phone has almost stopped ringing w/ annoying calls. Now some state rep wants is sponsoring a bill for a No-SPAM list. Would work just like the No-Call list, but for spam... Would this really work? I think *most* the spam I get is not by legit companies or is by individuals. I think it is a great thought - get rid of SPAM... but is this a feasible solution? Not sure.

No comments: