Wednesday, February 19, 2003

In Tulsa next week
I'll be in Tulsa next week. Never been there. Going out for a Pastor's Conference. How bizzare is that? Actually not bizzare at all... but who would have thought growing up that at 44 I'd be a Youth Leader, and Tina would be a Pastor and we'd be going to a Pastor's Conference with the rest of the pastoral staff. Very cool... but still, kind of bizzare looking back on it. :-)

We are flying, and had to leave on Saturday (even though it doesn't start until Monday night) to get a cheap flight. So... in Tulsa w/o much to do all day Sunday and Monday. So... Tif is coming to see us!. Brian is going a cross-country flight, so she's driving up and we'll spend some time together. Very cool.

I'm taking my computer and hopefully will get a good connection from the hotel. I plan on doing some work while I'm there... plus will probably blog some (of course!).

No comments: