Wednesday, February 19, 2003

My head is spinnin
It's 3:00 AM, I've had 4 hours of sleep, and my head is spinning. Thinking about so much stuff (why does that happen anyway... not sure). I know myself well enough to know that if I've gotten 4 hours of sleep, I might as well get up, 'cause I'm not falling back to sleep. Not with this much stuff going on in my head.

My dreams (at times) are starting to be in blog format. How bizzare. "I should say this, record this", this thought passes through my head. Kind of like when I was in school and I'd all of a sudden know how to fix a bug, in my sleep... and I'd have to get up and fix it, or think about it all night. Well now I'm thinking about "stuff", and until I actually get up and write it down, I'll just lay there thinking about it. So... here I am. Is it because it is so important and world-notable that I MUST write it? No... its just stuff I think about. No one may ever read it... or may get bored with it part way through... but I still feel the need to write it anyway. :-S

No comments: