Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Heather
Heather, my niece, is in New Zealand! She is down there with YMAM. She just sent me a newsletter, and I figured I'd post it on the web, in case anyone who follows this and knows Heather wants to check it out.

As an aside... I needed a place to put the image, and Tif said creating a web page on AngleFire was pretty easy... so I gave it a shot! Right now my home page there is pretty out of date... (I just cut in some old stuff I had lying around), but I think I'll start updating it (since I don't have enough to do! har har). So... rather than using blogspot and blogging for everything, I'll use a combination of blogspot for journal type entries, and maybe slowly move my "static" information over to AngleFire. We'll see. :-)

But it was a very easy way to get Heather's newsletter out there!

No comments: