Monday, March 10, 2003

Just do it
A key to blogging (at least for me), is to just do it. Take the recipe blog for instance. I've got several recipies that I've posted here before, and quite a few that people have asked me for and that I have at home. I could start my blog by getting the template set just right and seed it with all those recipies. Of course that would take a fair amount of time and it will probably be a while before I have the time to sit down and do all that. So... I might never start it.

Or I can just throw a template out there (even though it isn't perfect) and just start putting recipies there as they come up. And that is the approach I've decided to take.

BTW: I've also got my web page going on angle fire, which could be a better format for recipies... but I think I'll probably combine them. Putting the recipies here (in order as I come up with them), and putting old ones there, with links to the new ones here. For some reason... blogging just seems easier (which, duh - is one of the points and appeals of blogging!) that putting stuff on a web page.

No comments: