Friday, May 20, 2005

BlogThis is very fast today

I've blogged a number of articles today, using BlogThis in my toolbar. Usually it takes a little while to come up, and then publishing it takes some time. Today publishing has take a few seconds... I don't know if Blogger did something or not... but if they did - Thanks!

Ah... after looking around found:


Scheduled Good Times

Blogger feeling snappier? The previously scheduled maintenance has resulted in a faster, better blogging experience for you, your friends, your relatives, your coworkers, and your fellow bloggers so post away my friends. Post away!

Biz [5/16/2005 05:33:00 PM]



Cound't easily find where to send "Thanks" - there was troubleshooting, but I didn't want to send a bug report... So I'll just say it here again. Thanks :)

No comments: