Monday, September 20, 2004

Two new recipes

As promised, I added two new recipes on my recipe blog: Fresh Tuna Cerviche and Grilled Pork Loin with Asian Peach Sauce. Served both of them last night, they were a big hit. Not that they are something you'd usually serve together, but we usually play cards on Sunday night and its just a mix of foods. I also made Brushetta... so yeah, quite the mix. Italian, Costa Rican and Asian. :)

And it was the first time I've used my hand-held blener. It was sooo cool! :) And as noted on the peach sauce recipe, the sauce could have easily been turned into a soup. I'm thinking that with my new found joy in using my hand blender, I might be making a number of soups this fall. Both cold and Hot. Peach, pumpkin, butternut squash (which they had a ton of at the Farmer's Market last weekend). Yum!

No comments: