Monday, March 21, 2005

Catching up

So... as commented on numerous times on this blog, I have been very busy for quite some time now, and am just not blogging like I used to. Neither writting blogs nro reading blogs. And Mozilla/Blogger are acting a bit weird today. (Caching or something... not sure).

Anyway, took some time off from working to write a few blogs and then figured I'd go read a few. Clicked on my Links and they didn't expand. Kind of freaked me out for a second... but I know some of the urls by heart, so just went and read some. The result:
  • Something weird was up, because they are actually there... once I refreshed my page. But I should list them somewhere just in case they do go away some day,
  • And I realized how much I miss some people. And again it struck me how weird it is to miss someone I don't really know, but whose life I have shared by reading their blog. And even weirder, they aren't somebody who holds my own beliefs, values (perhaps), etc... but I still really like them. Kind of like family, long time friends or something. Maybe that's just me being intraverted. "Close" to someone I don't really know, and how doesn't know me at all.


Regardless, it was cool to get caught up... even if it was only partially and even if I had to cut it short and get back to work. Still cool and reminds me that I really need to do this more.

No comments: