Monday, March 14, 2005

Free WiFi - yeah, its cool

Got some snow today, which is normally pretty usual, but this year it isn't. I was standing at work today looking at the mountains all covered in snow. Pretty cool.

Anyway... because it snowed I had to drive Jaime to Panera Bread so that she could catch a ride with Heather. Tonight I'm leaving work, have logged out and am heading out of the building when Tina calls to say Jaime needs picked up at Panera. Great... I'm already heading home, so I don't want to go back to work, but by the time I get home, I'll just have to leave to come back. So... what to do for 20 minutes while I wait?

I decide to pick up some shampoo... and still have plenty of time. Hey... how about a Chai Tea Latte and some free WiFi. Yeah... very cool. :) So, instead of just sitting here hanging out, I'm actually blogging. For free... over a 11M connection. Cool stuff... Think I'll go fill out there "How was the service" survey. Maybe I'll win $25K !

No comments: