A few observations:
- At least 90% (if not more) of the bikes are Harleys
- Probably 90% of the people are bikers. There are also some tourists that come up for the day to look around
- Just like bands, bikers apparently have groupies too
- They sell a lot of little kid stuff and "My grandma" or "My grandpa" - yeah, bikers are aging.
- There are some pretty harmless looking people - and there are some pretty scary looking people at bike rallies.
I'll have to post the conversation Tina had with the vendor from Bad Pig... but I've got to go get ready for todays ride. Should be fun... although maybe a bit wet.