Friday, January 02, 2004

Rose Bowl
Well we lost :-(, but it was fun watching the game anyway:
  • We just got a 55 inch TV, so that was cool, and more importantly
  • Jaime was home to watch it with me

Nope, I didn't have to play the "I'm the dad" card. I discussed it with her, and although she really wanted to stay home and watch the game, she had committed her D*group function and felt she should keep her committment. I totally agreed with her on this, and was very proud of her integrity. But then her D*group leader caught a cold and couldn't go, so Jaime ended up not having to go anyway!

Erika and Laura spent the night, so the four of us watched about 20 minutes of the game, then the other girls had to get home so Jaime and I watched the rest.

Lots of food (tuna dip, guac, subs, nachos, salsa), Vernors (Michigan Ginger Ale - which I always have to drink when watching a UofM game - not so much because it is a U of M drink, but because it is from Michigan) and yelling. We lost.... but it was still very fun.

No comments: