Friday, February 20, 2004

OK... that was weird

Sitting at my computer this morning, working. Look down at my hand and notice there is some dried blood on it. Hmm... wonder where that came from.... I look at my hand and it seems find. So I wipe it off.

A little later I'm sitting here, with my right leg crossed over my left, logging into a new window, and I reach down and rest my left hand on my ankle and feel something wet. Pulling it back I noticed it is all bloody. Hmm... guess that is where it came from.

Somehow I gashed my ankle and it has quite a bit of dried/half-dried blood on it. Not really sure how I did it, and it doesn't really hurt.

Hopefully this day doesn't get any weirder.

And then a little later I crossed my leg the other way (never realized how much I set cross legged in the morning) and rested my right hand on my leg and felt something... What the heck? There is a big splotch of dried-blood on my left leg which runs down it about an inch.

Ok... so I obviously gashed myself pretty good. Hopefully there isn't blood dripped through the house or something... Tina's gonna kill me. "Hey... how come there is blood trailed throughout the house?" "I cut my self but didn't notice."

How LAME is that?

No comments: