Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Reflection
Got the following email from a friend:
I've enjoyed your site. It's a side of you that I didn't know existed. THE QUIET GUY SPEAKS! Keep up the good thoughts. It's become my "daily soap opera". :-)
This isn't the first time I've heard this. Lana (my sister-in-law), when she first started reading my blog, told Tina, "I've known James for 25 years and never knew 1/2 these things.".

Yeah... as I've said before. Kind of weird. Tina always asks me why I blog... The truth is, I don't really know. But I expect it is for a number of reasons.
  • I'm a geek
  • It is much easier for me to express my thoughts on the computer
  • I'm very much an introvert... I don't think that means I don't want to talk to people... I think it just means I'm a little uncomfortable in certain situations or something... anyway, much easier to type :-)
  • Cause I think about a lot of these things at weird hours and there is no one to talk to about it, but by putting in on the blog, I talk to everyone about it.
  • Cause I'm a pack-rat, and this lets me keep some of my thoughts forever

So... that's some possible reasons. Also, I've had a number of people say it is cool and they enjoy it, and that's pretty much enough reason right there!

So... thanks everyone for your kind words. I truely appreciate them!

No comments: