Sunday, January 21, 2007

Email Survey

Got this in mail from Teresa... and took about 5 days to read it. Finally decided to send it out, so I figured I'd post it here as well (one of MightyGirl's things to blog about).
  1. What time is it? 9:50 am
  2. Name: James
  3. What are you afraid of? Riding in the pouring rain on mountain roads on my Harley. Just not fun.
  4. What do you drive? Ideally - a 2006 Black Perl Harley Davidson Ultra. When its snowing/raining-hard - a 2001 Jeep
  5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope
  6. Where were you born? Hawthorn CA
  7. Have you ever been to Alaska? No
  8. Ever used toilet paper decorating in trees? Yup
  9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Bacon Bits
  10. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Day to ride the Harley or read/watchMovies
  11. Favorite restaurant: I like too many to name just one
  12. Favorite Flower: California Poppy
  13. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Football
  14. Favorite drink: Bailys... or maybe Blue Cauraco, or Crandberry and Vodka. No I'm not a big drinker - but like food, I like too many to have a favorite
  15. Favorite Ice cream: Popsciles - does that count?
  16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Warner Brothers
  17. Favorite fast food restaurant: Greek Grille
  18. What color is your bedroom carpet? light beige.
  19. How many times you failed your driver's test : None
  20. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Robert
  21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Work. Yeah - I like what I do. So usually if I'm bored I code. Its fun.
  22. Bedtime: 9:30
  23. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Not sure
  24. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Someone on my list that I don't actually know.
  25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses. Hmm... not sure. Wow, I appear to be pretty wishy-washy on this stuff.
  26. Favorite TV shows? The Unit, American Idol, Prison Break, So You Think You Can Dance (Hey, Jaime loves it and I like watching stuff with her that she is into).
  27. FORD OR CHEVY? Definately Chevy
  28. What are you listening to right now? The snow and wind whip around the house
  29. What are your favorite colors? Black
  30. How many tattoos do you have? None. I'm pain-adverse
  31. Do you have any pets? Finally - NO
  32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken
  33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Spend plenty of time with my grandkids.
  34. What are your favorite birds? none
  35. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? I don't know - 20 or so

No comments: