Sunday, November 24, 2002

The Dark Side
I've sucumbbed to the Dark Side... I put up my Christmas lights before Thanksgiving!

I always think... wow, how commerical is this getting, and how can stores be putting up their Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving, etc.

But really it is a anit-procrastination thing, and something for Tina and Jaime. Jaime thinks it is Christmas as soon as the first snow flake is sighted! We are supposed to have a cold spell moving in, so I took advantage of the warm weather yesterday and put them up. Forgot all about it till I turned the corner coming home last night and saw them up. Pretty cool! It does kind of put me in the mood. And it probably gave the neighborhood a heart-attack! ;-) There are some pretty nicely decorated houses in our area, and I think last year all I did was put a green and red lightbulb in the lights by the garage door! But this year I'm the first one with them up. Yeah, I know. The Dark Side. ;-)

No comments: