Monday, November 18, 2002

FF 10: 5-6 - I won!
I won a game! And it was close, 89 to 86! Actually the official score isn't till after tonight's game, and I've seen it change a little. So, hopefully the scores will hold.
I picked up another QB and some WRs, dropping my RBs down to 2. Now I'm stuck with a RB who is playing backup, so I'll have to shift some things around. But most of my team did well this week, including my reserves!
  • Brunell,M QB 19
  • Mungro, J RB 0
  • Porits, C RB 18
  • Driver, D WR 18
  • Johnson, C WR 6 - new WR for me
  • Miller, B TE 4
  • Andersen, M K 5
  • Saints DT 9
  • Total 89 points!
  • Culpepper, D QB 24
  • Lucas, R QB 15
  • Garnder, R WR 10
  • Moss, R WR 17
  • Galloway, J WR 4
  • Cowboys DT 6
  • Reserve Total 76

So even my reserves did really well. I could have picked up 5 more points by playing Culpepper and 11 more playing Moss... so actually I did pretty ok, seeing as how inconsistent they've both been for me. But, time to look for another RB. One division team ahead of me lost, so that puts me 1 back. The other is still unknown, with 2 WRs in tonight, but at best they'll go to 6-5, else 5-6. So, I'm still only one back. But there are only 3 more weeks left in the regular season! But its still possible I could get into the playoffs.

No comments: