Saturday, November 23, 2002

Revealing yourself
So... I emailed a pointer to my support letter for next year's mission trip to about 30 - 50 people. Along with that I put pointers to this blog and to the fusion worship blog.

Its one thing to write a blog and tell a few people about it, and quite another thing to tell 50 people about it! Yeah, I know, EVERYONE can read it, since it is on the internet. But its one of 750K on blogspot. What is the chance of someone stumbling across it? It is another thing to let quite a few people I KNOW about it.

The whole blogging thing is still pretty strange to me. I really like doing it... but I always wonder what to write. There are some good examples out there. I know what I like to read, and it isn't necessarily what I write. Kind of strange thinking what to write, sometimes deleting stuff, etc. Wondering if people will think you are a freak, just dumb, whatever. But I still think it is cool.

If you happen to stop by and read this, PLEASE sign the guest book. I'm just interested in knowing if anyone reads this. Thanks! :-)

No comments: