Monday, November 11, 2002

FF 10a Maybe
Well I put in Brunell for Culpepper, which was theoretically a good thing, since they benched Culpepper. But Brunnel also only picked up 7 points (same as Culpepper) so it really didn't help much. Picking up Ricky Williams, and then dropping him and picking up his replacement James Mungro turned out to be one of my smartess moves yet. (At least in the short term). He scored 23 points. My top player! Donald Driver also did OK with 13, and Morten Anderson came in with a respectable 7, as well as the Saints with 14. The rest of the players were pretty poor. The guru keeps saying to keep Randy Moss, but he keeps being a disapointment. Total points so far are 73, which puts me 31 behind my opponent who scored 104. He is done and I've still got Clinton Portis playing tonight. He has done very well for me in the past... but 31 points would be incredible for a running back (although it has happened). So it is kind of doubtful that I'll win, although I will end up with respectable points. Unfortunately 1 of the teams in my division won, one is looking very good for the win, and one might win. So unless I win tonight, I'll be 2 games back again.

No comments: