Monday, November 25, 2002

FF12 - update
I'm 17 points ahead and the other team still has Duce Staley (RB-PHI) to play tonight. He scored 4 points in both week 9 and 10, but last week scored 27 points! So, I look pretty good, unless he has an oustanding week again. He is probably for tonight, with a knee injury.

If I win, it will put me at 6-6. The division lead (Avalance) is 6-5 and I'm tied for 2nd with Dilbert Dawgs who is also at 5-6. Currently the Dawgs are playing the Avalance and are behind by 14 points. The Dawgs have Hearst (RB-SF) and Lewis (TE-PHI) left to play, and Avalance have Cortez (K-SF) left. So, it is possible the Dawgs could win tonight, and that would put our division in a three way tie for lead at 6-6 with only two more games to play! Right now I have the division high score for the week, which looks good going into the two remaining games, when I'll have to play the Dawgs and the Avalance.

No comments: