Friday, October 25, 2002

Because it's a principle
Downstairs in the cafe trying to decided what to get to drink for breakfast. Hmm... I think I'll get milk. What? No 1/2 pints of milk today. Drag. In principle I'm against getting the pint of milk because a 1/2 pint is $0.55 and a pint is $1.15. I just don't get how you charge over twice for something that is only twice as much. Yeah, only a nickle, but hey, it is a principle. So... a pint of milk, or the Diet Mt. Dew. Not really a Diet Mt Dew kind of morning... so I settle on the CHOCHOLATE milk. There... I didn't buy the plain milk for $1.15. Probably doesn't help my mostly protien low carb diet, but oh well.

Sitting at my desk, reading Mighty Girl and glance over and notice on the bottle. "An Excellent Source of Calcium". There we go! The Chocholate milk WAS the right choice. After all, I stood by my principle, AND it is healthy, because it's "an excellent source of calcium". :-)

Why write this on a blog? Well, after reading bmay, Mighty Girl and GirlWonder, while eating my sasuage, eggs, and CHOCHOLATE milk, it just seemed like the right thing to do. :-) Off to reviewing other people's code. Have a good one out there!

No comments: