Saturday, October 05, 2002

The Homeless Guy
Saw a post for a blog, from another blog. Checked it out. It was for TheHomelessGuy. I figured I'd post a link on my blog, 'cause it looked kind of interesting. I haven't read much of it yet, but I didn't want to lose the link, and as Gigs could attest, I've got way too many bookmarks.
So, I'm not saying this is the coolest thing in the world, but it looked interesting so I'm posting it here. I try and be kind of careful, 'cause I'd hate for someone to follow one of my links and read something really trashy or something, but it was cool to see he posted:

I have made this blog for ALL people to read. This includes children. Because of this, I will not tolerate any foul or abusive language in the comment boxes.

That's cool. Much stuff on the internet figures that it is their free right to post garbage, so I was happy to see the above. Anyway it looks like something interesting.

No comments: