Friday, October 18, 2002

Pack Rat
Tina's in England, Jaime is on a D-Group trip, and I'm home alone. So, I figured this morning might be a good time to throw away some stuff I haven't looked at it a LONG time. Went through about 8 boxes in my closet, throwing away
  • Books - I haven't read in quite some time, and didn't think were that good in the first place... I just hate to throw away books
  • Old mail - from '95 - '98 - yeah, if I haven't needed it in the last 4 years, I guess I can throw it away
  • Stuff from UofM - I did get rid of my Database Design notes, notes from some less interesting classes, and some of my tests... although I still couldn't throw out my term paper for "Philosophy of Space and Time" where I asked the age old question "Does Back to the Future's philosophy of Time Travel coincide with modern-day thought?"

All in all, I threw away about 5 boxes and kept 3. Pretty good for me. Probably would have thrown out more, but the garbage truck comes at 8:00. I was basically taking boxes down as I filled them up. More on another day!
Plus I found some stuff I've been looking for, for about a year now, off and on, but just couldn't remember what I did with. Jaime will be happy to know I finally found the TAPS video!

No comments: