Monday, October 14, 2002

FF6
Update Monday morning. Yup, made a fatal error by not playing Culpepper. Current score is 49 to 60, with the other team having their QB to play tonight. So, I'm 11 points down, and I'm done. However, if I had played Culpepper instead of Brunell, I'd be at 78. And then if I had also played the Saints(31) instead of the Cowboys(7), I'd have picked up another 24 points, and be at 102. Unlikely that Garcia would score 42 points, so I would have won. The good news is that the potential was there, if I had played the right players. So *maybe* I'll do better next week...
My record is now 3-3, with my division looking like it will be 4-2, 3-3, 3-3 and 1-5, but I won't know until after tonight's game. So... I'm just one back and tied for 2nd... Ever the optimist. :-S

No comments: