Tuesday, October 22, 2002

I must just look young
Waitress: Would you like to start with something to drink? We have on special tonight.
Jaime: Sure, I'll have one of those.
Waitress: OK
Jaime: No, just kidding, I'll have water, laughing
Waitress leaves
Jaime: Dad, do you think she thought I was old enough to drink?
Me: Yeah.
.....
Waitress: How old are you?
Jaime: 15
Waitress: Really!? I thought you were 25 or so, until you called him Dad.
Waitress leaves
Jaime: I can't believe she thought I was 25. Do I really look that old? That's cool. Did she think we were on a date?
Me: Yeah, I guess I just look really young for my age, or she just thought you were out with a much older guy.
Jaime: Hey... that's sick!

Well... I thought it was cool that she though I was young enough to be out with Jaime, but I guess Jaime thought it was pretty sick that the waitress thought she was out with someone MY age. Kids... they keep you real. :-)

No comments: