Tuesday, October 29, 2002

FF8: 4-4 !
Hey, I won a game!

Week 8 and I'm now at 4-4. This puts me in 3rd place in the division, based on points, but tied for second based on win-lose. So, I'm now only one game back. Every other team in my division lost! Surprising what a difference one week makes. So, I'm still in the running! I also had 2nd highest points for the week, which moves me up some in the overall scores!

Joey Galloway scored 12 and Billy Miller scored 13, so the new players I picked up did good for me. Moss scored 17 and Culpepper 15, which are good, but not as good as some "stars", but they helped bring in the win. And Clinton Portis scored 23 points and continues to show that he was a good mid-season replacement! Portis as well as Morten Anderson are on byes next week, so I may be a little light... but maybe I'll be ok. Things are looking up once again for the Wolverines!

No comments: