Sunday, October 13, 2002

FF6.1
So... I know why I don't manage a football team. :-S
I struggled all week with which QB to play. Culpepper or Brunell. Culpepper had been having a little trouble, but all the NFL guru's, etc. said he would probably do pretty good. So, I figured I'd play him, since he is my starting QB. But then I also read some stuff that said that Brunell should do excellent. That the Titans had no pass defense, and he should get some really good numbers.
So, I'm at church, working, but watching the game via the internet... and I notice that Brunell isn't putting up any good numbers. Then I notice that there is another QB in. Great, the only thing that would make me feel worse is if Culpepper got good numbers. Then I check his score. 30 points! Great... I'm currently sitting at 30 points, the team I'm playing is at 60, so I'm 30 points behind. :-( If I had played Culpepper, I'd be at 59, and still have Portis and Morten Anderson left in, plus Kyle Brady (if he gets anything). The other team still has Garcia @ QB tomorrow night... but I would have probably been in good shape. Sigh... should have gone with my first instinct. In fact I put Culpepper in a few times this week, but then on Saturday went with a hunch that Brunell would do good. So much for my hunches. :-(

No comments: