Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yeah, I'm a geek

One trait of a geek - at least some of the time - is someone who doesn't have good fashion sense, doesn't really care that much about clothes, etc.

So I'm sitting in a manager's meeting yesterday (5 of us) and I'm listening in on a conversation, and I happen to look down on the left side of my button up shirt (I'm wearing a button up shirt over a t-shirt and the button up shirt is open) and I notice some lint, so I flick it off... But it doesn't come off. "Odd". So I pick at it and realize it is not lint but thread on the back of the button. "OMG - ok... so I have my shirt on inside out." Argh... So I *casually* get up, walk into the break room behind the conference room (like I'm throwing something away - yeah I know... pretty smooth) and take my shirt off and put in on right. Sigh

I really need to start getting dressed BEFORE Tina leaves for work - so she can at least say things like, "New fashion trend... OR DO YOU JUST HAVE YOUR SHIRT ON INSIDE OUT?"

Its why she thinks I'm cute though. :)

1 comment:

James said...

LOL

Yeah, I think its a conspiracy by all things clothes related...