Monday, March 01, 2004

Checking in

Been pretty busy today. We went up to Melissa and Alan's wedding yesterday, which was pretty cool. (I'll have to post some photos). It was at the T's house and it was very cool looking. And the deserts were great (of course). I'll have to post some food photos as well. I got to see some folks that I hadn't seen in a LONG time. I was really looking forward to it, and it was very cool.

Anyway, didn't get back till fairly late and had to be at church at 6:00 AM this morning before coming into work... so its been a long day.

I probably wouldn't have posted other than *someone* told me yesterday that they get antsy when I don't post for a day or so. It is their daily blog fix. :-)

Ah... here is something funny.

My cell phone rings on the way to work...

T: Did you let the puppy out this morning?
M: No
T: Well around 8:00 I woke up and heard something downstairs. Waited a few minutes and heard it again. Went down and she was running around downstairs. I guess she opened the door to her kennel!

So... either Tina forgot to latch it tight (which she said she may have done), or Belle has figured out how to open her kennel door.

Hey... Jaime just called to see what time I'd be home because her and Tina are cooking dinner. Cool. Better go... catch ya later...

No comments: