Wednesday, March 24, 2004

A name

Its getting late (almost 1:00 AM) and I'm not super creative as it is. Michael asked about a name for his band. I guess if I was voting (rather than trying to come up with one on my own), I'd pick Frevid over Ensuing Glory.

I like the fact that Frevid stands for ardent or passionate. I think that is a great name and idea for a band. (To me, worship is all about being passionate). I also think that Ensuing Glory sounds too Christian... not that sounding Christian is a bad thing... And I'm not sure who Michael is trying to reach... But Frevid, imo will reach both worlds, christaian and secular. And that is what it is all about... It just seems to me anyone would listen to Frevid, whereas maybe only christians would listen to Ensuing Glory. At least that is my thought at 1:00 AM!

No comments: