Thursday, March 25, 2004

Time for bed

Well I was going to hack some CLIPS code... but its 1:00 AM and I just got done blogging, reading blogs, posting, etc. Tomorrow is another day... and besides, I'm on vacation. (Gotta love that on your vacation you work, cuz hey... work is fun). Well I love it anyway. I work for fun... and get paid for it. How cool is that?

Eastman Curtis talked tonight at Destiny. His main idea was that it is up to YOU to stir yourself up. Not up to God. Not up to the worship team. Not up to the pastor. It is up to you. Some really great stuff. A number of good scriptures (which I'll post later). Really got me to thinking. We basically talk about this all the time. On the worship team, from the pulpit. But sometimes you just have to hear it from another person, in another way. Not only are you supposed to stir you up, but you are supposed to stir others up as well... Well that is part of what I do in worship... But I gotta start focusing on it more... and DOING it more. I need to come stirred up, ready to go, ready to pray, ready to see things happen. Yeah, it was a good night!

Night all!

No comments: