Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tough Chick

So I'm sitting at my desk, finishing my lunch, when I get the following email from Tina - who the night before said, "My finger is all swelled up and I can't bend it. I think something is wrong", to which I replied after looking at it, "Yeah, I think you should go to the doctor and have them look at it."

Me again,

I know you are busy, but I wanted to tell you that my finger is turning purple and I can't bend it anymore. Jen said I should go to the doctor and have them lance it because it was infected inside. So I had Candie get me a sterile tool that is pointed (for scraping teeth) and I dug the corner and lifted it up. A bunch of puss came out and I squeezed it for awhile. Then I soaked it in peroxide. It bubbled for a while. I will drain it again in a while and soak it again so maybe it will be ok. Sounds gross doesn't it? I didn't want to go the doctor and have them do it!


Why go to the doctor when you can just perform surgery on yourself?

No comments: