Saturday, April 17, 2004

BlogRolling

I believe that MightyGirl mentioned BlogRolling some time ago, but I just never took the time to mess with it. Tina is off doing some church stuff this morning, and I was reading Vicky's blog and noticed she was using BlogRolling, so I decided to give it a shot. Initial setup was very quick, but then it took me a while to mess with the CSS stuff and get it how I wanted. Still not exactly right, but its a start.

Now I just need to figure out how to do different divisions (so I have daily links, family, etc.). Then I'll add all the links I currently have in my sidebar. For now it should be considered under construction. But aren't most non-professional sites constantly under construction? Anyway, once it is all set up, it should be way easier to add new links... or remove old ones, etc.

Thanks Vicky!

No comments: