Friday, April 30, 2004

Talkative

Hmm... I seem to be a in a talkative (in a blogging kind of way) mood today. Maybe lack of sleep.

I started work at 6:00 AM yesterday and got home at 10:30 PM. Ate lunch and dinner in the car as I was driving. Had to stay after practice last night and move two computers in the church office. Took about 45 minutes, which seems rather long, but I wanted to make sure all the connections (printer, network, etc.) were working.

Also had to print an email for Lana so I could figure out how to print the email msg, not the entire web page. Did I ever mention I hate Internet Explorder? Anyway, wasn't an IE thing, and AT&T mail (yet another foe), had the option so it wasn't too bad.

Well I guess I better stop talking and put the trash out before I miss the garbage man, and then head to work.

later...

No comments: