Saturday, April 24, 2004

Got 'em

I was over at Spanky & Jacque's helping with some tile work (well mostly standing around talking). Got home just a little before 12:00... My computer didn't shut down earlier. Got it up, got logged in and got tickets. Section 212. Wow... 2nd level, but straight out from the stage. Jaime and I had 114 for Kelly & Clay and they were pretty good. But there is this aggrevating "you have 1 minute to complete this... you have 15 seconds to complete this" and I couldn't remember my password, had to get mail for that... which means I had to log into work. Long story short, lost those tickets. Got new tickets to 122. Not straight back, but far enough back that we won't be right off to the side, and lower down... so that it good. Row 18, so close to the top.

Anyway... the main point is that I got tickets! I'm pscyhed.

Well... gotta grab some lunch and head back over to Spanky/Jacque's.

No comments: