Friday, April 30, 2004

Tif's here!

Tiffany got in last night. She got home right before me, but then I had to leave immediately for practice. But I saw her for a bit when I got home. She will be here for 2 or 3 weeks (depending on how long it takes her to miss Brian so much that she has to go home). Brian is doing long weekend flying, so won't be home anyway. We will be cooking, hanging out, etc. She will also be working in the office part time. "Jacque will be putting you to work!"

Tif drove out her old car, which we are buying for Jaime's.

J: I just moved MY car off the street and into the driveway... Did you hear what I said? MY CAR

What a cutie. Love my girls.

Some of Jaime's friends have licenses, but no car. She is the opposite. :-) But I'm thinking the fact that she has a car will help push her into getting her license.

No comments: