Thursday, June 03, 2004

Busy

I only got about 4 hours of sleep the night before last, and last night I only got about 3.5, waking up at about 4:30 AM. Just too much going on in my head. But lack of sleep makes it somewhat difficult to be writting documentation all day (which is what I'm doing this afternoon.) Of course, I can write here, but that is different. :-S

  • Looks like the layoff is tomorrow. Some folks are very nervous.
    Me: getting on the elevator w/ co-worker You don't look so good, looks like you should be leaving, not getting to work.
    CW: Yeah... I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow. First time I've been worried about one of these.
    Me: Yeah. Tomorrow's not looking like a good day.
    CW: I figure I'll be leaving - should be getting drunk about this time tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll take up drinking again, at least for a while
    So yeah... not a great atmosphere right now
  • Been thinking about PernMUSH quite a bit. Cool stuff. Doing some background character documentation. Sent it to Tif. She thought it was cool. Talked to Reye yesterday in Pern for a bit. About wikis and such.
  • Got the new computer set up at home. Not too bad.
  • Been doing some CSS work for the church web site
  • Worship practice is tonight. Tired... but it will be very cool.
  • Drumming w/ the youth worship team on Saturday.

Looking like it is going to be a busy week/weekend - like usual! Tina and I are talking about getting away for a few days. Would be very cool.

No comments: