Thursday, June 24, 2004

Personal conversations at work

Being the type of person I am (P, intravert, whatever), it really gets me when people have personal conversations on the phone at work. I *try* not to listen in, but some times you just can't help it. Not listening... but hearing.

I used to have someone next to me who was always talking to her ex-Mother-In-Law about her new boyfriends. I mean some of it was *really personal* and I'm like, "Do I really need to know this?" It made me pray for her all the time, so maybe that was good.

It just makes me feel uncomfortable when I hear someone getting chewed out by someone (you can just tell) or whatever.

Usually if I have something private to say I'll walk to a conference room or something... Come on people... give me a break!

No comments: