Monday, June 28, 2004

Mushing

Mushing seems to be taking over my "computer play" time. I haven't been blogging near as much - and I haven't been keeping up on my blog reading. But mushing is pretty cool. One very hard thing about it for me is that there is nothing you *have* to do. Its all role-playing. Very weird to play a computer game, and not have some goal. Nothing to win. No puzzels to solve. Nothing. I keep asking "So... is there something we HAVE to do here?" And Tif keeps saying, "NO!" :)

But it is a cool thing. Interesting enough, she said that most mush players are girls. Guys just can't handle "this is just writting - player interaction - there is nothing to kill" ;-) Anyway, its cool.

It is interesting to write a story with multiple people, you've never met, and pretty much just flow the interaction a few sentences at a time.

No comments: