Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Pern: Thread falls tonight

Thread falls tonight over Ista. I'll probably be working on the ground crew - most likely with a shovel, as I've never handled the flame throwers before.

Some people say, "Wow... you must have spare time on your hands", but hey... some people golf, some work on their cars, some... whatever. I just happen to work and play on a computer. :) And it is something to do with Tif, which is very cool, especially since she is not local. She won't be on tonight though (she is usually just on during the day). I HAVE to get broadband set up before the end of the month... I keep meaning to call from work, but then get busy and forget. But when she's here she's going to want to be on-line the same time I am.

Anyway, I like mushing. Doesn't take all that much time - it is fairly slow paced. If we are home, we usually watch TV in the evenings. So, I'll be watching TV with Tina, I'll just be fighting thread on Pern at the same time. :)

No comments: